Re: [Evolution] Editing bug in compose To: fields

I get this as well. Also when I i'm writing an email it automatically
adds a line break for me. In some cases I don't want the line break
there. I can probably read the code and turn this off myself but I
figured someone else might need to turn it off; I don't know though
maybe I'm just being picky =)

-Christopher Warner