[Evolution] Building problems (bonobo related?)

When building Evolution on my Debian system with all of the gnome
components built from source using gcc-2.95.2, I get the following error
message:
In file included from e-summary-factory.h:28,
                 from component-factory.c:39:
e-summary.h:59: parse error before `BonoboPropertyListener'
e-summary.h:59: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
e-summary.h:68: parse error before `}'

installed components:
ORBit-0.5.7
bonobo-0.37