[Evolution] GnuPG-signing + evo

When trying to use GnuPG to sign a message, I get a message to the
console:

composer-WARNING **: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I've set the ~/evolution/config/Mail imo correctly:

[PGP]
type=3
path=/usr/bin/gpg

Encryption with evo+GnuPG works though. Is it my gnupg-config?

Also, an feature-request, when pressing 'cancel' when the composer asks
for the gnupg-password, it closes the whole composer-window, and the
message typed in so far will be destroyed.

Thanks in advance :-)