Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages

Try recompiling gtkhtml.

On Friday, 16. February 2001 16:48, Alec Peden wrote:
you need to recompile evolution so it can link against the new oaf libs

I did this. Naturally evolution is the last part I compiled and
installed...

On 16 Feb 2001 10:13:43 +0100, Thomas Vollmer wrote:
Okay, I get a "gnome-gtkhtml-editor: Symbol `oaf_popt_options' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking". And it doesn't
start at all.

I think it is a problem with the precompiled RPMS from Ximian (for
SuSE 7.0) and my self compiled libs from (anon-) CVS. There are
ORBit, oaf, bonobo, gal, gtk+, gnome-vfs, gconf, gtkhtml and
Evolution of course. Only Evoultion and GAL are head. The others are
tagged for stable branches or versions requested by evolution.