Re: [Evolution] Calendar error

On 15 Feb 2001 12:11:04 -0600, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
When I click on the Calendar for the first time, I receive the following
error:

Could not create the calendar view.  Please check your ORBit and OAF
setup.

After clicking OK on the error and then clicking on the Calendar, the
Calendar opens with no problem.  Is there some old ORBit or OAF stuff I
need to clean to prevent this error?  I'm on the 2/14 snapshot for RH
6.2

  This is a known problem, and the same thing happens on my own system.
I am not sure what it is yet, though.  :-(

--
Ettore