[Evolution] More evo-mail crashes when viewing Inbox

I just downloaded 2 messages.  I saw that two were
downloaded in the Get Mail dialog.  But nothing showed up
in my Inbox.  So I downloaded again.  This time the two
messages showed up at the bottom of the list.  I read
both and deleted both with the Delete key.  When I
deleted the bottom one, the line did not go through it
until I clicked on a different header.  Then I tried
expunging my inbox.  Nothing happened.  So I scrolled up
and then came back down.  The header display was screwed
up, and then evo-mail crashed.  I've seen similar crashes
several times recently.

Dan