Re: [Evolution] Feature request - smart return address defaults

On 13 Feb 2001 13:36:58 -0800, Alan wrote:
So if I just ask for a beautiful redheaded female c/perl hacker that
understands linux and is good (but not that good) at quake, I'll get her in
the next CVS?

<crosses fingers>

Put me down for 2 orders of that :)

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I