[Evolution] nonstandard server ports?

Hi all -

Took a look at the latest evolution snapshot, and it's looking great!

One question / feature request - is it possible to specify non-standard
ports for mail servers?  I work through an SSH gateway, and I do port
redirects - i.e. port 9143 at localhost gets forwarded to port 143 at
foo.mycorp.com.

I tried specifying "localhost:9143" as the imap server, but that doesn't
seem to work.  Are non-standard ports supported in any way?

Thanks,

-Eric