Re: [Evolution] Can't see new messages

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen M. Williams" <rootusr midsouth rr com>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 12:06 PM
Subject: [Evolution] Can't see new messages

I have 2 messages in my inbox that I cannot see.  I am using version
2001021009 of Evolution for RedHat 6.2.  I also had this problem with
the previous snap-shot, which is when the mail arrived.  The two
messages are from an individual that I received messages from before
with no problem.  He's sent me a could since then that worked fine as
well.  The inbox shows that I have 2 unread messages but Evolution will
not display the messages.  All of the mail is stored locally.  Any
ideas?

Are you using "Threaded" view? If so, turn it off, and see if they show up.
There had been problems in the past with threading view hiding some messages
inadvertently.

Email: turgon mike-leone com (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:   0A A8 DC 47 CB 63 AE 3F  C7 39 6B F9 9A B4 1E F6  5A A5
BC DF
Registered Linux User: #201348

Mel Brooks: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when someone falls
into an open sewer and dies."