[no subject]

If the user interface is separate from the back end that does the real
work, does that mean there will be a non-graphical (or Web-based)
version of Evolution at some point?

It would certainly be possible. We have no plans to do this either,
but we are being careful to keep UI and back-end code separated so
that it would be possible for us to do it later (or for someone else
to do it while we're still working on the GUI front end.)

Ok, ok.  It is not for me.

Keep up the good work

Worik
--