[Evolution] trouble selecting quoted HTML in reply

I reported this before for an earlier snapshot, but now I have some more
data (for the current snapshot). I received a message with HTML and
attachments, which is rendered correctly. When I try to reply to it, the
HTML appears "quoted" (italicized) in the composer window. When I try to
select the (longer than one page) material to delete it, the composer
window dies with after the following console messages:

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url: /media/background125.gif

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url: /media/background125.gif

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url: /media/head-v2-Europe.gif

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url: /media/head-v2-Europe.gif

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/cfour.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=whitespace_front;sz=120x240;ord=RANDOM#

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/cfour.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=whitespace_front;sz=120x240;ord=RANDOM#

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url: /media/side-Front-noball.gif

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url: /media/side-Front-noball.gif

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/interactive.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=group_globalbus;sz=468x60;ord=104212

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/interactive.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=group_globalbus;sz=468x60;ord=104212

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url: /media/strap-article-Front.gif

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url: /media/strap-article-Front.gif

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url: /media/Front-is.gif

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url: /media/Front-is.gif

** WARNING **: Unsupported image url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/bottom.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=group_bottom;sz=468x60;ord=104212

** WARNING **: unable to resolve url:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/bottom.wsj.com/demo_yes.htm;famil=group_bottom;sz=468x60;ord=104212

gtkhtml-ERROR **: file htmlclue.c: line 83 (op_helper): assertion
failed: (last->parent == self)
aborting...

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

The actual message is too long to send to this list, but I'll be happy
to share it with the developers if needed.

-- F