Re: [Evolution] problems building/making evo!

Okay, so we need to make the README a bit more clear ;-)

./autogen.sh should only be run if you're using CVS, which you obviously
aren't because otherwise there'd be a ./autogen.sh file at the toplevel
directory.

What you need to do instead is run ./configure

If that doesn't work, the autogen.sh could have possibly messed some
stuff up so you might try starting with a fresh unzip of the tarball.

Jeff