Re: [Evolution] Bug reports go where?

mailing list?  (I filed some on bugzilla, but noone seems to have looked
at them, let alone assigned them, set priority, milestone, etc.)

Filing them on bugzilla is fine. I'm the person who normally processes
mail bugs, and I was on vacation last week and am still catching up on
some things. Also, assigning priority/milestone/etc to feature
requests is harder than for bug reports, since there's the question of
whether or not we want to do it at all.

-- Dan