[Evolution] Still no RH 6.2 snapshot, which CVS?

Snapshots for RH 6.2 have not been successfully made since Jan 30, most
recently because of a denied permission (according to
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/). Several problems I have found
with the snapshot I'm using were reported solved in CVS. I've preferred
to use the snapshots for convenience, but I'm OK with building from CVS.
Unfortunately, the last time I did so, it turned out that the anon CVS
was way behind the snapshot anyway. So, what is the most reliable source
to get access to new and improved versions?

-- F