[Evolution] Threaded view should be folder specific

Is it possible, or planned in the future, to set the Threaded view
option on a per-folder basis rather than globally?  There are some
folders, such as mailing lists, where I really like the threaded view,
but for others I'd rather have it turned off.  Right now I have to
change back and forth whenever I switch folders.

Any reason that it makes more sense to keep this as a global setting?

Abe