Re: [Evolution] snapshots for different distros out of sync

On 05 Feb 2001 15:56:03 -0500, Fernando Pereira wrote:
Snapshots seem to be out of sync. RH 6.2 is still 013017 while RH 7.0 is
020416. Since 013017 has several problems that are reported solved in
CVS, I had been hoping for a new snapshot for a while... On the other
hand, 013017 semi-works for me, so maybe I should let sleeping dogs
lie...

You can always check the status of the latest build at:
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/

In today's case, the Red Hat 6 builds have failed due to running out of
disk space (I know, this isn't obvious from the build log). The other
builds also failed due to gnome-vfs's version number changing out from
under us.

We're addressing the disk space issue.

Peter