Re: [Evolution] Some errors to correct in evolution

On 04 Feb 2001 13:44:50 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On 04 Feb 2001 08:00:49 +0100, Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:
- Now, there is a possibility of handling different mail accounts with
  a flag for choosing a default one. That's nice. Is it possible to
  have an additional flag for activating and deactivating a mail
  account temporarily?

No, I'm not sure as of yet if there ever will be.

Eudora has this, and I found it very useful when I was traveling with
only limited dialup access and wanted to restrict mail downloads to the
critical work account. On the other hand, if one uses fetchmail, it's
easy to do this by editing the .fetchmailrc.

-- F