Re: [Evolution] Calendar server?
- From: Shane Landrum <srl localjoe org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: John Carr <john uniqsys com>, evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Calendar server?
- Date: 02 Feb 2001 16:29:56 -0500
On 02 Feb 2001 14:13:57 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
John Carr <john uniqsys com> writes:
Will release 1.0 of Evolution contain a calendar server for workgroup
calendaring (I assume using wombat)? Or will this be a feature after
A workgroup calendar server is in the works, but it may or may not be
ready for 1.0.
Now wasn't that a useful answer :-)
Is there a working group for this calendar server? I'm on a project team
for Reefknot, which is working on building better iCalendar tools for
Perl--- including a shared calendar server at some point. I'd love to
swap notes with people who are interested in and working on shared
Shane Landrum -- srl AT localjoe DITTO org
] [Thread Prev