Re: [Evolution] Importing from PMMail

Ken,

I transferred my pmmail a folder at a time by bouncing it to myself --
with the timed retrieval carefully set off on the pmmail.

Klunky but it worked.

Steve

On Sat, 2001-12-29 at 02:54, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I'm expecting to completely switch from PMMail to Evolution shortly
(just upgraded my system from RH6x to allow it). PMMail stores mail as
individual message files, and a folder is just a directory with some
special files containing the meta information. What would be an
appropriate way to convert those to Evolution folders?
--
Steven Tryon
stryon attglobal net