Re: [Evolution] Need gnome-vfs when ./configure,but I have it already in RedHat7.2.

Well, the best way to do it is to update your gnome-vfs, Ximian is up to
version 1.0.3 and if you don't want to go that route, you can download
the source rpm from either rawhide or ximian and just compile it
yourself. . .