Re: [Evolution] Euro =?windows-1251?Q?=28=88=29?= support in 1.0

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 14:51, Alexander Skwar wrote:
Hi!
Further, I'm unable to type the Euro character in the body compose
window.  Why is that?

This is the same for me here... I tried to use different fonts with
different encodings for the gtkhtmleditor component, but to no avail.

Note that while the Euro sign is shown in the subject line, the print
preview of the subject line shows only a little square instead of the
Euro sign.

This is very unfortunate, as we (the europeans) have now 6 days left
before we really need it :-)

        jtl