[Evolution] Quitting Evolution and launching Pan causes mail crash

When I am exiting evolution, that little dialog box pops up with the
quit message. The mailer sometimes takes quite a while to quit. While
Evolution is quitting, if I fire up the Pan news reader, evolution-mail
crashes. Has anyone else seen this? I am running evolution snapshot
12/17 and Pan 0.11.0.91 on Mandrake 8.1. I will try to capture a trace.

Ujwal