Re: [Evolution] Forwarding messages showing full headers

On ons, 2001-12-19 at 00:30, Kent Pirkle wrote:
Is there a way to forward a message in the source format? In mutt, you
can display the headers and forward the message including the headers. I
can display the full headers or the email source, but when I try to
forward the message, only the normal headers show.

Forwarding attached rather than inline will forward all headers.
Forwarding attached should be the default, I sure hope it hasn't
changed.

./borup