Re: [Evolution] LDAP..

I'm not an expert on this, but I have tried to get it working in my
environment.  It doesn't work very well...(I still have to type in the
entire email address before it will resolve)... but it does work.
The trick is to edit the ~/evolution/config.xmldb but you must exit evo
and do an oaf-slay first to make sure that nothing is touching that
file.  Then add something like this -

<section path="/Addressbook/Completion">
  <entry name="uri" type="string" value="ldap://ldaphost:389/ou=<your ou
or perhaps it's a dc>,o=<your o unless its a dc>,c=US?mail?one"/>
</section>

There are more skilled people here that may reiterate this or expand on
it.  This is what I did, basically though.