[Evolution] Sign and encrypt standards qustion.

I know that this problem has been appeared recently. Because it is very
important to me, I am asking the Evolution developers for clear answer.

The use of PGP/GNU PG in a company is connected witch the need of
exchange of e-mails between different e-mail clients. Unfortunately,
Evolution uses the standard of sending PGP signs and encrypted messages
as attachments only. Thus it is very inconvenient to exchange such
postings with people using eg. MS Outlook Express or PINE.

It would be very good thing, if Evolution had the feature to choose the
standard of inclusion of PGP messages independently for each recipent,
in the same way as the format of the message (plain text/html) is being
chosen.

Please, answer whether such feature will be implemented in the future
versions of Evolution and when?

I like Evolution very much, but in the described circumstances I have to
use two e-mail clients one of which (PINE+pgp4pine) uses the same
standard as MS OE.

Thank you in advance for your answer. Kind regards
Almost happy user of Evolution.
--
Miroslaw Sankowski (PIT OG) <msankowski pit gda pl>