Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests - Is There A List?

All feature requests can be found in bugzilla at
http://bugzilla.ximian.com

Jeff

On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 12:08, Chris Montgomery wrote:
Well,

After using Evolution as my mail program for a day I am already
compiling a list of annoyances/feature requests/problems.

Is there a list maintained somewhere of these (aside from bugs submitted
to Bugzilla) so that we aren't duplicating what someone else has already
submitted? I couldn't find a list of feature requests anywhere at the
Ximian web site.

Thanks,

Chris