Re: [Evolution] OT: Palm on Linux

On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 13:22, James Harrison wrote:
On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 16:01, Mike Cannon-Brookes wrote:
    This is a bit off topic but I figure other people may have come up
    against it. Since moving my mail from LookOut to Evolution I've been vey
    happy, but I still need to sync my Palm on Windows because AvantGo for
    Linux doesn't exist (correct?).

MAL (Mobile Application Link) /is/ available for Linux and it is in
gnome-pilot-conduits now.  It wasn't always there, but I believe it
officially showed up three months ago.  It works very well.

    Has anyone else had his problem? Can I buy another desktop cradle and
    sync it twice - once on Linux w/ evo, once on PC for Avantgo? (bit of a
    PITA) Are there any other solutions?

I have a cradle for two computers, one Linux, the other NT. All works
well, though I have had every address in the address book duplicated.  I
think this was because of some glitches in earlier versions of
gnome-pilot.

--

sinzui cox rr com