[Evolution] LDAP Errors...

For giggles, I turned on the debug option to see what I could see about
not getting LDAP address completion.  Here's what turned out -

[smalder salderman:smalder]$ more evo.debug

EBook-WARNING **: e_book_unload_uri: No URI is loaded!

evolution-addressbook-Message: using LDAP source for completion!
evolution-addressbook-Message: using LDAP source for completion!

Here are the lines I added to the ~/evolution/config.xmldb file -

  <section path="/Addressbook/Completion">
    <entry name="uri" type="string"
value="ldap://ldap.grc.nasa.gov:389/ou=People,ou=Lewis Research
Center,o=National Aeronautics and Space Administration,c=US?mail?one"/>
  </section>

--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst