Re: [Evolution] email that crashes Evo
- From: Gil Hauer <gilh sympatico ca>
- To: Dan Hensley <dan hensley attbi com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] email that crashes Evo
- Date: 14 Dec 2001 10:00:15 -0500
Yes, I'll certainly try to save the message an file a bug report.
View -> Message Display -> Show Email Source then select still causes
Evo to crash. Any way to hand-edit the file? Which?
On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 02:47, Dan Hensley wrote:
You might want to provide the offending mail in a bug report to
bugzilla.ximian.com so Ximian can fix the problem. To delete your
View -> Message Display -> Show Email Source
Then select and delete it.
On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 14:34, Gil Hauer wrote:
I received a (*&@#$-ing junk email this morning that crashes Evo
whenever I select it. Can anyone think of a way to delete it without
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev