Re: [Evolution] MH folder support

Evolution currently *does* support MH, but it currently only supports MH
folders that are part of evolution's Local folder hierarchy (note
File->Folders->Properties type="mbox,maildir,mh").

We currently only support external mailboxes of type mbox and maildir,
but I suspect we will eventually support external mh folders as well.

I think some people have made symlinks or something to get around
this...

Jeff