[Evolution] Evolution 1.0

Kudos to the Evolution Team!

I installed 1.0 this weekend, and have been using it, and it is an
excellent package.  Got my Handspring Visor syncing with Evolution, so I
have managed to transfer all of my MS LookOUT contacts over to Evo.

I had tried out a number of the betas, and it has come a long way.

--
...Rob

Robert Goshko                   Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc.
President                                Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
                               Supporting the Revolution In Your World.