[Evolution] Adding addressbook shows error message

Hi!

I'm using Evolution 1.0 from the evolution-1.0-1mdk RPM package made by
Mandrake.

When I compose a new message and click on the "To:" button to add a
address from my address book, I always get the following error message:

| Evolution is unable to get the addressbook local storage.  Under
| normal circumstances, this should never happen.  You may need to exit
| and restart Evolution in order to correct this problem.

Now, I did exit and restart Evo, however the problem is still there.
I'm also able to see addresses I added to the addressbook and can select
them just fine.

How can I correct this error?

--
Alexander Skwar