[Evolution] Evo Sync with Sharp Zaurus and other handhelds

Erik Bågfors <erik bagfors nu> mentioned in another thread that he had been working on syncing or exporting Evolution data to the sharp Zaurus.  That's really cool, and I applaud him for it.

Erik, if you have a project page for the work you've been doing, we could link to it from our Developer Zone.  If you'd like that, write to me and I'll set that up for you.

If anyone else is working on nifty Evolution stuff, especially with syncing to non-PalmOS handhelds, I'd love to hear about it, whether it's a formal project or just a "quick hack."

Please let me (or evolution ximian com) know!

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.