[Evolution] Folder / Imap Namespace

Hi,

I just tried evolution yesterday and I am really impressed !

But I am facing the following problem:
I want to use evolution with our cyrus imap server. The cyrus server
does not store the mails in traditional mbox files for performance
reasons. It also offers the ability to use shared imap folders which are
accessible by more than one person.

I have personal mailboxes which are stored on the cyrus server in the
following hierachy:

user.lukas = INBOX
user.lukas.myfolder1
user.lukas.myfolder2

and some shared imap folders:
projects
projects.ourproject1
projects.ourproject2

I did not find any possibility to subscribe to these folders. Should I
try 'override imap server namespace'? But which namespace should I
choose?

Any hints?

One additional remark:
Mozilla's mail client shows the above folder hierachy as:

user.lukas           = INBOX
user.lukas.myfolder1 = INBOX.myfolder1
user.lukas.myfolder2 = INBOX.myfolder2

while evolutions shows: