Re: [Evolution] More spell checking issues...

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 02:45, Leendert Meyer wrote:
On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 22:16, Leendert Meyer wrote:
Hi again

If I fire up the gnome-spell-component from the command-line
in an xterm, and I compose a message, the spell checker works
fine. However when I send the message, the gnome-spell-component
program exits, and that covers my spell-checking for the day :-)

Ok, I found a workaround. You need to fire up the gnome-spell-component
in the background before starting evolution.

Sounds like gnome-spell is in a directory that's not in oafd's PATH?

-- Dan