Re: [Evolution] cvs version

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 13:31, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
Some time ago I sent an email asking how you could tell what cvs version
a running evo was and received no reply.  Two (trimmed!) .jpg's are
attached, one from another list member whose evo shows exactly what I
was after, and one of mine which is missing the cvs info.  Where should
I look for the problem?  I have two evo installations at the moment,
both built from cvs and saying they are 1.0.0.99.

Last time I build evolution myself (which was a long time ago), there
was an option to configure named "--with-extra-version" or something.  I
can't recall the exact working but it was definitely an option to
configure.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712