[Evolution] Feature request, or where are these hidden?

After spending much of today fleshing out my contacts section of
evolution, the following observations came up;

1.  Within the "contacts" it is possible to sent email to the contact
that is open.  Being that evolution is a fine email program this makes
sense.  But for quite a number of contacts I have also typed in their
WWW address, so why can not evolution call up the default browser from
within the contacts area of evolution?
  Evolution is destined to be a primary PIM for many people (possibly
their only information manager), why not allow a significant piece of
that information to be accessed from within evolution?  For example if
someone has a number of contacts in their suppler category, then while
reviewing their category listing in evolution it would also be possible
to check the suppliers website.  Bookmarks in a browser are a separate
information listing and not synchronized with evolution.  One way to
manage the information is to allow for browser access from evolution
email OR contacts.

2.  "Contacts" has two very useful tools to help manage the information
namely "contact lists" and "categories".  Can they be used together so
that a contact list can be tagged to be included in certain categories.
Right now tagging an individual contact and its associated email
addresses to a specific category or three is very easy.  How about
allowing a contact list, with its email addresses, being similarly
tagged to categories.
  For example. A category called the "XYZ Corporation" may have a number
of names and email addresses, but that number of names will be smaller
than the entire contact section of evolution.  A contact list may have
the names of the Board of Directors of XYZ Corp, or the accounting group
of XYZ, or a group of golfing buddies from the XYZ Corp.  I would like
to be able to have evolution recognize these three contact lists as
being in the category XYZ Corp.  This would be very useful rather than
having to scroll through the entire contact section of evolution to find
a contact list.

If necessary I guess this could be considered a feature request /
proposal.  Alternatively perhaps someone could tell me where they
already exist within evolution.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01