Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found..AGAIN.

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 06:13:43PM -0700, Andrew Green wrote:
I know this has been posted before, but I didn't see any real or
satisfactory solution so I'm asking myself.

I'm in the same position as Andrew.  I've had Evo working up to 1.0, and
since upgrading I'm unable to shift this error.  wombat/oafd both start
fine, there aren't any explicit linking problems.  As with Andrew, Í'd
really appreciate it if we could try and find some solutions to this.

- ~C.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.