Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Accepted: Philidelpia's with John Mcinnes]

Since this is so common, how hard would it be to "recognize: it and then
have "save to disk."

Even a "this is a crappy Microsoft unstandard thing, you may safely
ignore it" style message would be better than "unknown," since, in fact
it is "known."

I suppose a filter with an auto reply recommending they upgrade to
evolution would be out of the questions :)