Re: [Evolution] Support for ISO8859-2

On Pá, 2001-12-07 at 04:08, Cezary Sobaniec wrote:
Hi!

Does Evolution support ISO8859-2?
When I type Polish characters inside the message composer I get `_'.
The mails are sent as ISO8859-1 even if I choose ISO8859-2.  The input
fields "To:" and "Subject:" work fine: I can type extended chars there.

Please check that composer is using iso-latin-2 fonts. In composer menu
Edit/Properties. Unfortunately, after you change font settings you need
to close all composer windows before change takes effect.

--
Cezary Sobaniec