[Evolution] Evolution as default mail client in KDE 2.2.1

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone knows a way to use evolution as the default
mail client in KDE?
In the KDE control center, I go to Network - Email - Preferred Email
Client and enter /opt/gnome/bin/evolution. Then it starts with the
summary. Other programs related to evolution (including evolution-mail)
don't do anything at all. If I leave this line empty, it starts kmail.
It must be something with %f or stuff like that, but this didn't work
either :-(
Anyone got an idea ??

Cheers ....

Wolfi