Re: [Evolution] sort by received time

If you right click on the column headings, a popup menu appears. You can
"Add a Column..." for "Received" time. Then sort on that column.

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 20:39, Seth Hollen wrote:
Thanks, that works but I'd like for new messages to be at the top.I know
it's nit picky but I think it would be simple to do like Outlook.just a
feature request I guess