Re: [Evolution] getting netscape to launch an evolution compose window

Anywhere you can set the Mailto: handler, you can make Evolution work as
the URL handler.   i.e. it works in galeon if you set the handler in the
control center.

If Netscape permits you to set that, it will be somewhere  in the NEtscape
preferences dialogs.  You'd set the handler to be:

evolution '%s'

Yours,

Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.