[Evolution] not all components working

Hi All,

I had the problem with evolution-1.0 that not all the components of it is
working. Evolution hangs if i select any component other than mail for eg.
summary, addressbook, task etc. I remember facing similar problem earlier
which was due to some compatibility problem with pilot-link package as
evolution was not able to use correct library. And some these components do
use ppilot-link libraries.

I am using rh-7.2 with pilot-link-0.9.5-2, gnome-pilot-0.1.62-3 and
gtkhtml-1.0.

Any help on this will be great.

Thanx in advance

bye