[Evolution] Evolution components dying

HI,

I'm trying Evolution 1.0. I've defined a number of folders and my Inbox is the Unix spool. Now,
        whenever I try to compose a new message, I get these messages:

The Evolution component that handles folders of type "mail" has unexpectedlty quit. Restart
Evolution to view the data.

When I click OK, I get another message this time with "vtrash". If I restart Evolution, I can
see my data but I get the same message if I try to compose a new mail message. What is going on?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval microcelli5 com>

"L'accent aurait réduit à l'impuissance un chimpanzé en rut."
                     -Gerard de Villiers