Re: [Evolution] Repeating tasks?

This is definitely on our short list of things to do for 1.2; can't
guarantee it'll make it into 1.2, though.
Luis

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 13:22, Randy Orrison wrote:
Is there any way to set up a repeating task?  I'm trying to migrate from
Outlook, and I have quite a few tasks that repeat, both at fixed
intervals (e.g. every two weeks) and at a time relative to the
completion of the current occurance (e.g. again in three days).  Does
(or if not, will) Evolution support this?

Thanks!

Randy