Re: [Evolution] Shortcut Bar
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- To: Ibukun Okitika <ibukun computer org>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Shortcut Bar
- Date: 03 Dec 2001 17:11:43 -0500
On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 00:51, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
Up till RC-2, the icons on the evolution shortcut bar used to get
highlighted with a box whenever I pass the mouse over a button. Now it
doesn't, although if I click the icon it goes to the respective folder.
Did something get changed, or is it related to my GTK theme? If it was
removed I'd love to have it back. :)
I don't think the code has been changed since October, so it could be
theme-related. Try switching themes and see if that changes it.
It could be that the shortcut bar always uses the same background color,
but uses the theme colors to draw the button rectangles. So for certain
themes these colors could be very close to the background color.
] [Thread Prev