[Evolution] couple migration questions: MSExchange and ACT!

This is a product with great legs.  I really like it a lot.

We have a dev staff that mostly uses Solaris and Linux, and a sales staff that (ugh) uses ACT! and MSoutlook. ACT is terrible but there are few replacements out there that provide the functionality.
Q:  Is there (or planned) the ability to directly import *.pst files?
(MSEchange mailboxes and backups) This would allow importation of calendar and personal contact info, address books and such. Yes, I know I can shift email to Outlook Express and import that way,(email only) or do the IMAP server thing (again email only), but there oughta be a way...

Q:  For the contact info, what is the format/location of the datafile?
I would really like to ditch ACT! and this looks like a suitable
replacement short of writing my own database/frontend. It would be really nice if I could point the contact info at a central database.

I tried out the idea of switching to linux on my salescritters, they liked the clean interface of GNOME a lot. The only concern was a replacement for ACT. Needless to say, it wasn't a hard sell for the developers...

Regards,
Dan Jackson
--
Iguana - the other green meat.
Dan Jackson             systems architect