Re: [Evolution] Reply using original account

Hi Alec,

On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 12:29, Alec Edworthy wrote:
Is this normal (and I am I expecting too much of Evolution) or is this a
minor bug?

I don't think Evolution can reliably figure out which account to use in
this situation. As in, I think you're expecting too much... but I'm not
familiar enough with the topic to say anything too definite.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton