[Evolution] Upgrading Problems and Stuff

Just (redcarpet) upgraded to the cvs.201.08.21.23.41 ver of evolution.
It seems much faster than the last version... Great job dev team.

I have had a few problems that have either arose or have been continued
in the latest snapshot so I thought that I would get them to you in case
they have not be addressed yet.  If the info has been address, sorry for
wasting your time with it.  So here is my list:

1.  Using redcarpet to upgrade to the latest snapshot from the previous
version went great until I tried running evolution then it said that I
had never run evolution before and it walked me through the wizard.  Hmm
I thought, well ok I'll reset my account settings.  Then when I got into
my inbox it was all there as it was before, hmm... strange.  Checking
Tools / Mail Settings... revealed that all my old accounts were there
and now I had a duplicate of the default.  Deleted the dupe and
everything works ok.

2.  Need a way to define a default attachment Save as File location.
You end up losing the file name when you go to up a directory, it does
stay in the last dir you saved in, but this is lost after a restart of
evolution. Kind of a pain.  It would be cool to just define it.

3.  When you select Standard Unix mailbox files as an account it now
lists it as mbox and selecting Unix mbox spool-format mail files lists
spool. OK maybe it just me but I found this confusing when setting up a
new system with evolution.  Maybe Unix for Standard Unix mailbox files
and mbox for Unix mbox spool-format mail files.  Just a thought here to
make less aware users able to grasp it.

4. Selecting multiple listed emails and then trying to drag and drop
them on another folder only takes one of them.  But if you right click
and then selected Move to folder... and select a folder it moves them
all.

5.  I would be nice that if you move a email to another folder that it
automatically expunges the document.  This could be a setting in
preferences.  I like the expunge process, but when moving it seems like
it doesn't fit seeing you have not deleted the file.

6.  Deleting a message in a VFolder leaves an deleted (lined out) email.
It seems to mark it for deletion in both the folder that the message
resides in and in the vf and undeleting it does undelete it in both too.
But if you delete (or move) the message and then expunge in the vf,
although it removes the message in the folder the message resides in, it
leaves the crossed out message in the vf until you restart evolution.

Well thats all I have written down from my use of evolution which I just
love.  I don't know how to thank the developers and ximian enough.  It
is a great product!